Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Illuminati Fire & Ice Challenges ‘Purifying America’ Before The ‘Great Human Sacrifice’

The Illuminati Fire & Ice Challenges ‘Purifying America’ Before The ‘Great Human Sacrifice’

Share on Facebook31,866Tweet about this on Twitter182Pin on Pinterest4Share on StumbleUpon10Share on Google+41Share on Reddit1Share on LinkedIn2
icebucket-1764x700
I recently found out about the Ice Bucket Challenge and I really didn’t pay attention to it until a good friend mentioned that an ex-satanist friend said that this is the very same ritual he did when he was a satanist and was like a covenant contract with the devil. Because I had not done any research on it yet, I really couldn’t say if it was good or bad to participate in. My initial thought was that it was just another passing social media frenzie. I wasn’t going to do it anyway because it didn’t interest me. HOWEVER, I began to spend some time in prayer about this because just saying that it was demonic was not a good enough explanation to tell people why it is not beneficial to participate in, if in fact there was something wrong with it. I have precious friends and family that have participated in the challenge and I want to make it clear that I am not wanting to offend anybody or condemn anybody who has done the challenge.
 
If you did it in innocence, then I don’t believe God holds it against you but I do believe that if a Christian participates in it, they should ask God to forgive them and break off any resulting curses. Let me tell you why. After spending time in prayer and doing much research today, I was really bothered by the fact that this Ice Bucket Challenge was bothering me and I didn’t know why. It was on my mind a lot and I kept asking God why. After much prayer and research, I found that the founder, Corey Griffin, of the movement seemed like a good guy. I didn’t find anything wrong with this kid except that he died last week and was unfortunate. Is his death related to the challenge or is it just a misfortune? Yes and no. On the surface of things, the whole challenge seems like a good cause. It basically is creating awareness to raise funds for Lou Gehrig’s disease, which is a disease of the nerve cells of the brain. The Ice Bucket Challenge is to throw a bucket of ice water on yourself or give a donation towards ALS which does research for finding a cure for the disease.
This is what I found out and what God showed me in my research. ALS uses some of their funds towards Embryonic Stem Cell ResearchWhen I saw that, I finally knew why I was bothered by this challenge in my spirit, but yet still seemed harmless. But I can’t support human embryos being used and destroyed for such a thing. I can’t support killing a baby for this cause. What also bothers me is that the devil himself has come in through the back door to lure the unsuspecting to participate in a ritual that basically signs a contact with the devil to participate in a kind of abortion. The phenomena of the craze on social media is fueled by a deceiving spirit that brings death. Is it possible that Corey Griffin caused his own death? I hate to say it and it sounds hard and he seemed like a nice guy but this is the perfect picture of the innocent dabbling in something that has originated from hell itself. A life was taken. An innocent life.
This depicts the fact and is a prophetic message that innocent life is taken to try and find a cure for this disease. God definitely wants there to be a cure, but not this way. This whole Embryonic Stem Cell Research is man’s idea, not God’s. It is man’s way of acting out to “be God” in deciding who lives and who dies. This just should not be. I get sick to my stomach thinking about it. So now that I think about what what my friend said that their ex-satanist friend said about the ice bucket ritual, I see very clearly what God is saying through all this.
The enemy has come into America through the back door with what seems like a good work and a good cause but it is only on the surface. As you dig a little deeper and take the time to research, you will see that what I am saying is true. This is a type of sacrifice. It is a type of satanic sacrifice. All these human embryos are being sacrificed. A type of cannibalism is occurring because this craze and this phenomena is causing people to give into this one fund and neglecting other good and noble foundations that have have better causes and more moral ones. There is definitely a spirit behind this cause and it is not the Holy Spirit. God would never endorse such a fundraiser that supports using human embryos for research. It is abortion, plain and simple. To all those who have already participated, there is no condemnation, but there is a plea from the heart of God to pray, seek his face and ask forgiveness. I really didn’t want to post anything for or against this challenge.
I didn’t want to get involved. But The Lord challenged me to speak the truth and I have done so. Though this post is lengthy, it is very important to pay attention to what God is saying here. Let there be a lesson learned. WE MUST KNOW WHAT WE ARE GIVING INTO! We should only give into good soil. I have concluded that the Ice Bucket Challenge is not good soil to sow into. I also pray for those who have the Lou Gehrig’s disease that they will be healed by The Lord Jesus Christ and a more noble and moral research breakthrough for this disease will be found. I’m so sorry for offending anyone because of this post. That is not my heart to hurt anyone. Please hear me on this. I felt it was important to speak the truth and speak what The Lord wanted me to say. I truly love you all. Let me leave you with this final, but powerful thought. “You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!” ~ Reeni Mederos
Screen-Shot-2014-08-25-at-12.02.12-PM-2xek6szufo1j52tq8t0jka
Dead Ice Bucket Challenge Founder Joins the “Forever 27″ Club
On Saturday August 16, 2014 Ice Bucket Challenge Co-Founder and philanthropist Corey Griffin at the age of 27 years was killed while diving off a 2nd story building in Nantucket, Massachusetts. His death is very suspicious and reminds many of us in the Conspiracy World of an Illuminati “blood sacrifice” – his for charity ALS Ice Bucket Challenge was in the apex of viral social media contributions and Facebook activity at the time of his demise with the NWO.
Then the push to kids and parent to make it seem cute: However he does give a warning it may stop your heart. But no matter its worth it.


No comments: