AirAsia Flight QZ8501 Missing: The Top 5 Conspiracy Theories
Officials have confirmed debris and bodies found this morning are from the missing AirAsia Flight QZ8501, which went missing on December 28.Click here to read more
AirAsia Flight QZ8501 went missing Sunday morning while flying from Indonesia to Singapore. Conspiracists are already compiling theories comparable to MH370.
Here are some theories already being tossed around. More will be added as the story progresses.
The Boeing 777 disappeared on Saturday without a trace. What happened? Aliens? Illuminati? Chinese terrorists? Or worse?Click here to read more
1. Someone Is Collecting Planes for a New AttackWhen the news broke that AirAsia Flight QZ8501 went missing, parallels were immediately drawn to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
Both planes disappeared while flying over the Java Sea, both planes lost contact with air traffic control, and both planes had well over a hundred people onboard.
With these striking similarities of events, some have begun to wonder if maybe someone is collecting planes to be used as missiles for terrorist attacks.
Suspects include ISIS, although they weren’t as prominent in March when MH370 disappeared.
Other suspected groups also include extremist Uyghurs. The Uyghurs are an Islamic minority in China’s Xinjiang province.
2. Economic TerrorismOther burgeoning suggestions include “economic terrorism” by world superpowers.
By bringing down planes in Asia, the economy in the region is sure to suffer as flights in-and-out of Asia slow by scared workers and tourists.
What could be the provocation of such economic tourism?
China is on the forefront of becoming the next world superpower, and many established nations are not happy about its potential. By shaking things up in the Asia Pacific, China is sure to suffer.
3. Someone Is Testing Remote Pilot Override CapabilitiesIt seems almost statistically impossible that three planes from the same region would meet a similarly bad end.
First MH370, then MH17, now AirAsia Flight QZ8501.
What some conspiracists have suggested is that someone is testing their remote pilot override capabilities. What this means is that someone may have technology to take over planes from afar and is experimenting with the technology to prepare for larger attacks.
AirAsia Flight QZ8501 disappeared Sunday morning over the Java Sea on its way from Indonesia to Singapore. See the exact moment it disappears from radar.Click here to read more
4. Tan Sri Tony FernandesTan Sri Tony Fernandes is the chief executive officer for AirAsia and this past week his investment vehicle Tune Group Sdn Bhd sold a total of 944,800 shares in Tune Insurance Holdings Bhd.
According to The Malaysia Insider:
According to a filing with Bursa Malaysia, some 850,000 shares were sold on December 22 and an additional 94,800 shares the day after. All shares were sold at RM1.60 each.Did Fernandes know his company stock was about to take a hit? The timing is suspicious.
If so, it indicates knowledge of an impending attack on AirAsia.
5. Someone in China Warned of a Plane Disappearing 13 Days AgoThis post on a Chinese forum discussing a plane disappearing from AirAsia’s fleet was posted 13 days ago. You can click here to go to the forum, but be sure to have a translation program installed in your web browser if you’re not using Google Chrome.
The post reads:
International Black Hand and the Malaysia Airlines MH370 Malaysia Airlines MH17 after the hijacking and shot down, as the world’s sixth-largest airline Ma Hangji this collapse, in a lethargic state now, the big black hand again targeted in AirAsia, as always, you must destroy the AirAsia as part of Malaysia’s AirAsia also in view of the Black Hand forces too powerful, too vicious heart, suggested that the Chinese passenger travel, away from AirAsia, do not become a victim of another MH370It’s a bit rambling, but the poster alleges that an organization called “The International Black Hand” is behind the plane disappearances.
Historically The Black Hand can refer to a number of underground, anarchic organizations, a majority of which have ties to Islam.
We are watching this theory as it progresses, along with the Reddit forum discussing it, but it is by far the creepiest.