Sunday, March 30, 2014

Deep Water Horizon likely destroyed by space based laser

Deep Water Horizon likely destroyed by space based laser

I noticed this before, but did not post it because I did not realize the lights on the rig failed FIRST and then it exploded. I had this info all along, and since it's so easy to prove this I will post it while I am busy with other things.

When I studied this disaster before, I discovered that the main electrical system is indeed, BEYOND A DOUBT, below the Helipad, I just did not realize the lights failed first, which puts this story over the top into post-able credibility. I have little doubt now that a laser weapon did indeed destroy this platform, but of course it can't be proven absolutely.

However, as an experienced photographer, I am calling the blue beam in the Youtube vids camera lens flare until I see a video where it is visibly obvious it is not; Reader comment:

______________________________________________


No comments: